The Bowling Proprietors Association of America (BPAA) and Pepsi have teamed up to encourage active BPAA centers to fill out a BPAA-Pepsi contract and enroll in the National BPAA-Pepsi Program. Enrollment encourages centers to exclusively pour Pepsi post-mix products, and enables proprietors to collect a share of over $3 million in rebates annually.
Terry Taylor, BPAA’s Pepsi Account Manager released this statement about the program to bpaa.com,
“In the summertime our Industry always tries to lure our customer in by offering FREE games. Switch it up on them. Offer a FREE Small Pepsi fountain beverage instead with their game of bowling and call it something like “Beat the Heat!” promo.”
By enrolling into the program, BPAA members will be eligible for:
- Per-gallon Funding Support on Pepsi-Cola Corporate Brands
- National Account Postmix Fountain Pricing
- State-of-the-art Equipment Loaned to the Customer at No Charge (except where prohibited by law)
- Fountain, 20 oz. Bottle Vending Machines, Visi-Coolers
- Reactive Repair – “Gold Standard” Service Program to keep Fountain Equipment Running
- National “877” Service Program
- Industry Support
- Free National Promotions – New promotion Starts This September
- “New” Free Digital Menu Board Software
“Pepsi, Pins and Payday”
Pepsi and the BPAA have also rolled out the “Pepsi, Pins and Payday Sweepstakes” promotion. This promotion is for customers who purchase a specially marked 32oz or 44oz Pepsi fountain beverage. Bowlers receive a single game stamp per 32oz and a double game stamp per 44oz drink. Ten game stamps earns the chance to enter to win a $50,000 payday.
Bowling stamps also include an opportunity for bowlers to win other prizes, 1 in 4 wins. The program runs from September 17th through November 26th.
Call Terry Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the BPAA at 1-(800)-343-1329 about enrollment and participation of the programs.