John Davis, founder and CEO of Kegel, passed away this morning at his home in Winter Haven, Fla. Davis was a popular and well respected figure in the bowling community. Many of his innovations have made an impact in today’s sport. He is survived by his mother, wife, four brothers, three children, and six grandchildren.
- Mark Voight to enter BPAA Hall of Fame, receive Victor Lerner Memorial Medal
- All-American Family Bowling Tournament to receive $50,000 in guaranteed scholarships
- PWBA accepting applications for host centers, unveiled new logo
- New center for USBC Championships opens in Las Vegas
- PWBA Tour re-launching with backing of USBC, BPAA