John Davis, founder and CEO of Kegel, passed away this morning at his home in Winter Haven, Fla. Davis was a popular and well respected figure in the bowling community. Many of his innovations have made an impact in today’s sport. He is survived by his mother, wife, four brothers, three children, and six grandchildren.
- News source fakes bowling center approval as an April Fools joke…and to prove a point
- Adults must now pay to enter 2014 Junior Gold Championship
- Bowling Center Proposal on Martha’s Vineyard Sparks Heavy Debate
- USBC to add National Mixed Championships in 2015
- Former President George W. Bush to keynote speak and new options added to the 2014 International Bowl Expo