John Davis, founder and CEO of Kegel, passed away this morning at his home in Winter Haven, Fla. Davis was a popular and well respected figure in the bowling community. Many of his innovations have made an impact in today’s sport. He is survived by his mother, wife, four brothers, three children, and six grandchildren.
- USBC to add National Mixed Championships in 2015
- Former President George W. Bush to keynote speak and new options added to the 2014 International Bowl Expo
- Michael Ducat to be honored with the 2014 Victor Lerner Memorial Award
- Family Holds Funeral At Bowling Alley
- HCC Specialty becomes newest member of the BPAA Smartbuy program