John Davis, founder and CEO of Kegel, passed away this morning at his home in Winter Haven, Fla. Davis was a popular and well respected figure in the bowling community. Many of his innovations have made an impact in today’s sport. He is survived by his mother, wife, four brothers, three children, and six grandchildren.
- October is National Learn To Bowl Month and proprietors can earn a chance at winning $10,000!
- Keith Oliver wins National Bowling Foundation’s Teacher of the Year award
- Casio LampFree® projectors light up BowlMor AMF facilities
- USBC Mixed Tournament to debut at the National Bowling Stadium in Reno, Nevada
- Bowlmor AMF buys Brunswick Corporation’s bowling center business for $270mil