BPAA President, Cathy Desocio, announced during the BPAA Bowling Summit Industry Update and Town Hall Meeting on Tuesday that that former BPAA president Michael Ducat will be honored with the 2014 Victor Lerner Memorial Medal and induction into the BPAA Hall of Fame.
Ducat, owner of Ducat Investments LLC and co-owner of Pincurean Entertainment Group, has been a member of the BPAA since 1988 and served as President from 2000-2002. Ducat’s tenure as President, interim executive director and contributions to the BPAA earned him this year’s honor.
Other winners announced were:
- President’s Medal – Kevin Krauss, Seminole, Fla.
- V.A. Wapensky Award – Gary Forman, Fountain Valley, Calif.
- Ruben A. Dankoff Award for Public Policy and Legislative Service – David Bardon, Elkhart Lake, Wis.
- Special Projects Award – Natalie Savant, San Antonio, Texas
- Dick Weber Bowling Ambassador Award – Carolyn Dorin-Ballard, Keller, Texas
- BPAA Media Award – Chicago Sun Times, Chicago, Ill.