John Davis, founder and CEO of Kegel, passed away this morning at his home in Winter Haven, Fla. Davis was a popular and well respected figure in the bowling community. Many of his innovations have made an impact in today’s sport. He is survived by his mother, wife, four brothers, three children, and six grandchildren.
Tag Archives: icon
- ESPN and the PBA nailed it Sunday during the annual World Series Bowling competition
- PBA plans to introduce blue dyed lanes during upcoming ESPN telecast
- October Is National Learn To Bowl Month!
- Starbucks Founder and President Howard Behar announced as keynote speaker for 2014 Bowling Summit
- $100,000 “Extreme Bowling Center Makeover” goes to Choptank of Cambridge, Maryland