John Davis, founder and CEO of Kegel, passed away this morning at his home in Winter Haven, Fla. Davis was a popular and well respected figure in the bowling community. Many of his innovations have made an impact in today’s sport. He is survived by his mother, wife, four brothers, three children, and six grandchildren.
Tag Archives: john davis
- Bowlmor AMF buys Brunswick Corporation’s bowling center business for $270mil
- Frank DeSocio steps down as President of Strike Ten Entertainment
- New tournament allows families to compete together on the lanes
- USBC and BPAA join forces to save Bowling’s US Open
- Frank Desocio in as new BPAA Executive Director